Thursday 9 June 2011

AM

Went to sleep early just this once, but woke up after 1 hour .Great. Just BLOODLY Great.  I feel so alone in the household even my 'friends" on facebook are all sleep; therefore i went to YouTube to watch some vids.These Vids keep me sane.


Is an interview between Stephen Fry & Lady Gaga, surprisingly Lady Gaga sounds quite eloquent and "intellectual" in the discussion of the witty Fry, but i suppose she is much better than some other celebrites that cannot string two words together without the need of chemical support. .

Anyway in social senses, Lady Gaga seems like a nice , smart girl.
But in a  music perspective her singing and songs sucks  but um interesting...... clothing.
Overall an insightful discussion on between Lady Gaga and Stephen Fry. I wouldn't mind  having a "indepth" talk with Gaga , as long we don't do a duet together. The world will be much safer.


This another one of my fav vids from Eddsworld , so hypnotic and catchy. They do lots of vids and most of them are quite funny.. well to me anyway.My favourite character is Tom, the one will no eye balls, he's attitude towards Christmas is marvallous.


 The Rooster Teeth Team are hilarious ( well to me)they make various humorous clips; but this one was the first that got me interest in them( not sexually).So if you looking for humour don't like watching cartoons i recommend  this. Haha ,thinkerbox, priceless.

(NB: These vids  may not  100% guarantee to statisfy your humour and your mental capacity ; vids may vary person to person)


No comments:

Post a Comment